About Us | Join Us
Interested in becoming an official member of RPCVs of WI-Madison? Complete the membership application and renewal available for download and send it along with a check to the address on the form. As of September 2010, we have new membership options
- Newly-returned RPCVs – receive FREE membership during the initial 12 months after Peace Corps service.
- First Time Free – Any RPCV who has never been a member of a group may join for one year free.
- Renewals – Our renewal year begins in September. All renewals, no matter when begun, should pay the annual renewal fee.
All members receive:
- a Newsletter, World Roots (by e-mail);
- the right to purchase calendars and poster sets at reduced rates;
- the right to vote at any general meeting.
All dues-paying members receive these additional benefits:
- a mailed newsletter, World Roots (option in lieu of e-mail);
- the right to vote on how calendar proceeds are distributed to worthy causes;
- the right to sponsor a project for funding from calendar proceeds;
- the right to allocate $1000 per year to the Peace Corps Partnership Program (PCPP) of their choice.
Special Note: Becoming a member does not automatically get you on the listserv, our best method of communicating on a regular basis. See our Listserv Information page for more details.
The annual rates are:
- Individual rates – $15/year
- Joint (household) rates – $20/year
- We encourage you to join the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) which provides us a way to affect national issues. NPCA individual membership is $35/year. You can find information and join the NPCA at www.peacecorpsconnect.org/membership or write to 1900 L Street, NW, Suite 404, Washington, DC 20036. We prefer you do this as a separate enrollment process.
Fill out an application to join or renew membership with our organization.