How to Join | Membership Information
Interested in becoming an official member of RPCVs of WI-Madison? Complete the membership application and renewal available for download and send it along with a check to the address on the form. All RPCVs receive FREE membership during the initial 12 months after their Peace Corps service; however, they should still complete the application to receive membership benefits.
Upon payment of annual dues as shown below, all RPCV of Wisconsin-Madison members receive:
- a monthly Newsletter, World Roots;
- the right to purchase calendars at reduced rates;
- the right to vote on how calendar profits are distributed to worthy causes;
- the right to sponsor a project for funding from calendar profits;
- the right to allocate $1000 per year to the Peace Corps Partnership Program (PCPP) of their choice; and
- the right to vote at any general meeting and run for office.
To avoid record-keeping hassles, we prefer members pay through September of the year joining, then pay for a full year membership in September.
- Members renewing or joining between September and December should pay $15;
- members joining between January and April should pay $10;
- members joining between May and August should pay $5.
- Reduced rates are available for those in extreme financial circumstances.
- We encourage you to join the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) which provides us a way to affect national issues. NPCA individual membership is $35/year. You can find information and join the NPCA at www.peacecorpsconnect.org/membership or write to 1900 L Street, NW, Suite 404, Washington, DC 20036.
Fill out an application to join or renew membership with our organization.